1. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated
2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite
3. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar
4.The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing
5. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes
6. There are more chickens than people in the world
7. Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey
8. The longest one-syllable word in the english language is "sreeched"
9. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20
10. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
11. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
When i read this paper my face become like that because i don't know about that .....
i hope you guys like its and understand what i'm trying to say :)